I. Basic provisions
1. The Personal Data Administrator pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”) is František Chmelík, IČ 63738465, with registered office at Davídkova 642/37, 180 00 Praha 8 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
2. The contact details of the trustee are:
Address: Na Maninách 1590/29, Praha 7
Phone: +420 603 554 589
3. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed
1. The administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him/her, or the personal information that the administrator has received on the basis of your order.
2. The administrator handles your identification, contact details and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
1. The legal reason for the processing of personal data is:
- performance of the contract between you and the trustee under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR,
• the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) f) GDPR,
• Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services in the Event of Non-Order of Goods or Services.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is:
- • arranging your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee; (personal name, address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfil it by the administrator,
• sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3. No automatic decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR is made by the trustee. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Retention time of data
1. The administrator keeps personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the exercise of the claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 2 years, if personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
2. At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons or legal entities:
- involved in the delivery of goods and the realization of payments under contract
- other services related to the operation of an e-shop
- providing marketing services.
2. The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are mail service providers (MailChimp – fully compliant with GDPR).
VI. Your rights
1. Under the terms of the GDPR you have
- • the right to access your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
• the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR.
• the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
• the right to object to the processing under Article 21 of the GDPR and
• the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
• the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator referred to in Article III of these Terms.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
1. The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure hard copy and storage data storage, especially strong passwords, storage encryption, Web site encryption, anti-virus security, backups, and mechanical security of the data repository in paper form. The Administrator declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.
VIII. Final Provisions
These terms come into effect on May 25, 2018.