I. Base conditions
1. the controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is František Chmelík, IČ : 63738465, with registered office at Davídkova 642/37, 180 00 Prague 8 (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
2. the contact details of the Administrator are
Address: Davídkova 642/37, Prague 8
Telephone: 603 554 589
3. personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more of the specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identities of that natural person.
4. the controller has not appointed a data protection commissioner. The contact details of the Commissioner are:
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed.
1. the Administrator processes the personal data that you have provided to it or the personal data that the Administrator has received as a result of the execution of your order.
2. the Administrator processes your identification and contact data, as well as the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal ground and purpose of personal data processing
1. the legal ground for the processing of personal data is
Contract performance between you and the Administrator pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) DSGVO,
the Administrator's legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending promotional messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a)(f) DSGVO,
your consent to the processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll. on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2. the purpose of processing of personal data is
Processing your order and exercising rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator; When placing an order, personal data is required, which is necessary for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact). The provision of personal data is a necessary condition for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract. Without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to execute it by the administrator.
Sending business messages and performing other marketing activities.
3. there is no / individual automatic decision of the Administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have expressly consented to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
1. the controller shall store personal data
for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims arising from such contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes has been revoked, not longer than.... years if personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
2. after the expiry of the retention period for personal data, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. the recipients of personal data are persons
Involved in the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
Provision of e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services related to e-shop operation,
Provision of marketing services.
2. the controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set forth in the GDPR, you have the following.
The right to access his personal data in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR,
the right to rectify personal data in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR or restrictions on processing in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
the right to erase personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
the right to object to processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR a
the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR.
the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the Administrator specified in Article III of these Terms.
2. you also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Conditions for the security of personal data
1. the Controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. the Controller has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data in paper form, in particular....
3. the controller declares that only persons authorized by the controller have access to personal data.
VIII. Final conditions
1. by sending the order through the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms and conditions of data protection and accept them in full.
2. you agree to these terms by verifying your consent through the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of protection